Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My friend Mark.....

Mark Urbin is one of the best pals I have in technology.

I remember having a idea for a new product and asking Mark how long it would take to build. He pondered and said "about nine engineering months." Which I replied, ""Great, if we can get you nine engineers can we get it in a month?" And Mark, in his dry wit, grinned and said, "No Dan. Nine pregnant woman can't produce a baby in one month."

I use that story often.

Mark plugged my blog, so I will plug his and given insight to my friends and neighbors in the OC how someone from Beantown perceives us.


http://eclipseweb.blogspot.com/2005/03/plugging-for-my-friend.html

Keep challenging those Birchers surrounding you. It's for their own good. :-)


And Mark used to be Liberal, but the Clinton's got to him. Still, Mark is a good friend. Friends help you move. Good friends help you move bodies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home