Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tit-for-Tat

I'm engaged in a his fit email spat with IUSD board member Michael Parham over his appearance in the Governor's reform commercial.

I'm sure Mike would sue me for reposting his email, so I'll paraphrase. He did a time-honored anti-union diatribe about the PTAs being aligned with the California Teacher's Association (wrong, but the right wing does need an enemy and how can all those well-heeled rich people compete with unions dollar for dollar?) And then he asserted his first amendment rights to appear with the governor on TV.

Snarky.

As a voter, I can assert my rights to push for a recall. After all, Arnold's hosting a special election anyway, and recalling politicians a year after they were elected is NOT unprecedented in this state.



Mind you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home